A very special place surrounded by mountains.
Set on 42 acres in a quiet picturesque valley, this beautiful residence sits in a commanding position above a freshwater running creek that runs through the property, which is ideal for a refreshing swim in warm weather. Tucked away in the surrounds of beautiful tall trees abundant with bird life.
This immaculate residence has had extensive upgrades and thorough maintenance have kept this home and property in prime condition.
Just to enjoy and maintain.
Comfortable & Environmentally Conscious Living.
This property has a energy efficient home, with 3 large water storage tanks with a capacity of 57,000 litres. Adjacent to the house is a large vegetable garden bursting with fresh produce. Many fruit and nut trees are flourishing on the grounds including pecans, macadamia, avocado, guava, mango, Nashi Pear and a variety of citrus.
* 17 hectares (approximately 42 acres) of beautiful valley
* Approximately 700 metres of freshwater creek frontage with several swimming
* 3 water storage tanks – 2 x 22,500L and 1 x 12,000L tanks – total of 57,000 L or
15,000 gallons of clean rainwater – we have never run out of clean water
* Composting toilet, saving water and making compost for the trees
* Eco friendly with inverter cook top, inverter water heater and all LED lighting
* School bus with bus shelter at property
* Large master bedroom with beautiful outlook
* Second bedroom with study
* Large lounge room with high raked ceilings, inverter reverse cycle air conditioning
and slow combustion wood fireplace
* Modern spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboards has a nice outlook
* Lovely 3 metre wide verandahs
* Attached double car port (6 metres wide) and storage shed
* Large 2 bay shed – workshop area (6m x 8m)
* Large vegetable gardens, screened and unscreened
* Mature pecan nut trees, macadamia trees and many other fruit trees including citrus,
avocado, mango, guava, banana and Nashi pear
* no water or sewage costs and low council rates in such a beautiful place to call
* Included with the sale are numerous farm implements, tools and spare parts, full
This well cared for property is only 21 km or 27 minutes drive along a mostly sealed road from Bowraville. Bowraville services include a supermarket, medical facilities, post office, pub, RSL, golf and a Bowling Club. 30 mins to boat ramp for fishing or leisure. Macksville is 35 km or 40 minutes drive to Woolworths, a new hospital and Motorway access. Nambucca Heads is a 43 minute drive to beaches and Motorway access.
For more details see: spiritsrest.com